WELCOME TO FEEVTOPIA

All related with latest issue.....Games, Movie, TV series and Anime review.....Entertainment

Muqadimah

My photo
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Salam...Actually dah lama nak terasa wat blog nih plus my hobby yg always menghadap PC nih membuatkan rasa nak menaip blog nih...maybe leh share ape2 latest issue....sports or entertainment....latest issue...or bagi yg kaki2 game....bleh post game aper yg terbaru dari PS3 ke Nintendo Wii ker...bleh review movie bagi sesiapa yg minat movie tuh....So...Lets GON!!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year Wafi Engagement

Salam friend and follower,
It's been so long I've never updated my blog....maybe because no input source to add in my personal blog.....so right now, looks like I got the new hobby (play with my lil sis camera Nikon D60) and Insya Allah I will improvise my skill in photoshooting. Because I know if people give trust to me and I will try my best to make take the picture for their engagement, nikah and wedding reception.Also include with other event like brithday party, press conference and award ceremony like Anugerah Juara Lagu which will be held on 9th January 2011 ( Hope Mr Wafi will try his best to get the ticket)...So, I like to share my first baby in 2011 for Wafi's engagement event photoshooting. U can see below and give the feedback to make improvement in my photography






No comments: